Monday, May 18, 2015

Butter Beer Cold - Just Like Universal Studios at Hogwarts

I have recently been to the Universal Studios Hogwarts, and having been there I tried Butter Beer.
It was Delicious! My Husband tried the frozen Butter Beer, which I was not much a fan of.
After we left, and went home I have grown to miss Butter Beer and decided to make some my own.


Here is the recipe that is 99.9% like the Butter Beer (Cold) at Universal Studios. I actually cried; because It was so perfect.


Something this lovely must be shared. This is for all you Harry Potter fans! Recipe for Cold Butter Beer!


Butter Beer (Cold)

 1/4 Cup + 1 tbsp. Heavy whipping cream
2 Tbsp. Powdered Sugar...

1/4 Butter scotch topping (I used smuckers in the squeeze bottle) (its in the ice cream aisle)
2 tbsp. whipped butter at room temp.
1 1/2 Cups (About 3/4 can)Vanilla Cream Soda (A&W)



Directions:
Get a hand mixer and start beating 1/4 Cup heavy whipping cream. Until it looks thicker. Add 2 Tbsp Powdered sugar. Mix until combined.
Add half the butter scotch, beat cream mixture until thick again. Add 2 tbsp. butter and the rest of butter scotch. Add 1 tbsp. of heaving cream into mixture, beat until frothy like 1 minute.
Get you a big a** mighty mug or glass, and pour the cream soda until its 3/4 full.
GENTLY pour the cream mixture on top so it floats.
DRINK! CRY, REJOICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment