Monday, November 25, 2013

My Chili Recipe

Yes I am actually going to share how I make my Chili. There really isn't anything special with how I make it; or what I use in it. 

Ingredients:

1/2 Chopped White Onion

1 lb Ground Hamburger Meat

1 Can Mild Chili Beans

1 Can Dark Red Kidney Beans

1 Can Hunts Chili Tomatoes

1 8oz Can of Tomato Sauce

1 Can of Chili Tomatoes/Peppers

1 Can Wolf's No Bean Chili

1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
 
1/2 Tbsp Chili Powder

1/2 Tsp Salt

Directions:

First I set aside a big stew pot and then get a skillet ready. I chop up the onion real small;( I do not like big onion chunks), and add it to the skillet. I add the hamburger meat and cook it until its browned. I drain the grease off and let the meat cool in the skillet.

Once that is done; I put the stew pot on the burner on low. Pour the tomato sauce, your chili powder, garlic powder, salt and can of chili/peppers tomatoes in. Stir for a few minutes, and then add the hunts chili tomatoes, and then the Wolf's No Bean Chili. 

Stir and turn the heat up on medium high.

Add your Chili Beans, and Kidney beans and hamburger meat in.
Cover; and simmer for 10 minutes.

Done!

Makes enough for 4 People to have 2 bowls.

No comments:

Post a Comment